Xbox One free Games with Gold update: Microsoft make changes

Xbox Live members can download the next batch of Xbox One free games through Games with Gold.
As well as Sunset Overdrive going live as a free title, Xbox 360 fans can also grab Saints Row IV.
Those own a next-gen console might also be interested in the latter title, which joined the Xbox One Backward Compatibility earlier this year.
Microsoft have pledged that all Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles from now on will be added as a BC title.

Microsoft have also revealed their plans for Backwards compatibility heading into future, revealing that they hope to make all games found in a player's collection available long into the future.
Xbox chief Phil Spencer talked about the company's Universal Windows Platform and how it can be used to keep everyone's expanding games libraries accessible.
"We can effectively feel a little bit more like we see on PC, where I can still go back and run my old Doom and Quake games that I used to play years ago but I can still see the best 4K games come out and my library is always with me," he revealed during Xbox's Spring showcase.
"Hardware innovation continues while the software innovation is able to take advantage and I don't have to jump a generation and lose everything that I played on before."



Source: express

Post a Comment

0 Comments